Bluestacks app player 126.96.36.1992 Free Download
BlueStacks puts the Android operating system on your desktop. It is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android emulator for PC.
BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into Software or sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android emulator for PC. Play PubG or Fortnite mobile on BlueStacks!
Join 200 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp and Castle Clash, PUBG or Fortnite. Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. Blue Stacks is the only Android Emulator supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD.
It was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of mobile gaming. Today more than 200 million people around the world use our App Player product to play mobile games on their PCs and Macs using patented Layercake technology. On the advertiser side,.
Bluestacks app player Simple-to-handle GUI
Bluestacks app player Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks App Player impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge. It looks exactly like the mobile platform, with all the proper buttons incorporated in the main window.
Once installed, you are required to input your existing Google account or create a new one, so that you can gain access to the Play Store. Note that .NET Framework is required to make the application work, but it usually comes packed inside the Windows default set of features.
It is possible to download all games and apps available on Android from the Play Store, as well as play them with ease. You can navigate the Internet with the help of a built-in web browser, as well as check out your Twitter and Facebook account.
The app is available on a full-screen mode, while you can also make it smaller with just a click of the button. As stated above, the back, home, and recent apps buttons are available and help you easily browse through all the options offered with ease, and all installed items are going to create shortcuts in the Start screen (on Windows 8 and 8.1).
Bluestacks app player tweak parameters and share items
Loading times are very good and the program runs with absolutely no errors. Most of the games, galleries, and apps can be controlled by mouse, just like you would do on your typical touchscreen mobile phone.
Aside from that, you can share an item on Facebook and Twitter with great ease, view the time in a corner, enable or disable notifications and access the settings panel. The latter is quite familiar, seeing its design is almost identical with the Android one, and lets you manage sound, apps, and contacts, as well as set date and time, change keyboard options and language.
Sync phone and PC, and import files
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically sync their apps, updates, photos, and SMS from your Android phone to the PC.
In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive with just a click of the button, with the incorporated file browser.
Performance and conclusion
This utility runs all Windows versions out there, without putting a strain on the computer’s performance. The response time is good and the interface is intuitive and quite familiar for those who already have an Android phone.
Overall, BlueStacks App Player is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer.
- 1.5 Million Android Games / 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games
- Camera Integration
- Developer Test Support
- Windows-Native Graphics Support
- Multi-touch Support
- Sensors Integrated
- Runs x86-based Apps
- Runs ARM-based Apps
- Move files between Windows + Android
- Microphone Integration
- Mouse + Keyboard Integration
- Mobile/Desktop Sync
- Double-Click APK Open from Desktop
- Android-on-TV Capability
- Full Product/IMEI Localization
- macOS version updated to 188.8.131.524
- Torque Launcher is a pure Android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- BlueStacks Account with a new login screen (look and feel).
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks app player uses the “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press the ALT key.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout.
How to Install:
- First, click the Download
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and Software will open